Transit Visa: This type of visa is issued to persons transiting the country to a destination outside that country. Short-stay Visa

  • Long-stay Visa
  • Student
  • Humanitarian
  • Immigrant

The majority of foreign nationals visiting Saint Vincent and the Grenadines are granted visa free access for a maximum stay of 1 month.  CARICOM nationals**, holders of British passports or British Overseas Citizen are allowed six (6) months.

OECS nationals are allowed indefinite stay within the country.   However, they must possess the necessary funds to sustain them for the duration of their visit.

Countries for which visa requirements apply for entry into St. Vincent and the Grenadines

Nationals of thirteen (13) countries require visas to enter St. Vincent and the Grenadines. They are:

Iran             Dominican Republic 
Nigeria        Jordon
Lebanon     China    
Iraq             Syria
Haiti            Afghanistan
Nepal          Cameroon

The St. Vincent and the Grenadines visa is issued by the Ministry of National Security.   Each visa application cost EC$200.00.


  • Vincentians are generally exempted from short stay visas requirements for countries in the Americas, except for few which include USA and Canada.
  • The United Kingdom is one of the few exceptions; citizens are granted visa free entry for stays up to 6 months.
  • Vincentians are granted visa free access to CARICOM Member states and indefinite stay in OECS member states.

Schengen Visa Information

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines signed an Agreement with the European Union on short-stay visa on 28th May, 2015, allowing citizens of both EU member countries and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines to stay for up to ninety (90) days within a six month period as long as the purpose of the visit is not to carry out a paid activity. The list of countries that allow for visa free access are as follows;

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.

Persons can consult with the Consular Section, Ministry of Foreign Affairs for further information.