When Vincentian Nationals are being deported back to St. Vincent and the Grenadines the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Immigration Department are informed.  Sometimes the Ministry is asked to provide birth certificates of the person being deported; these are forwarded to our overseas Consulates or to the Foreign  Affairs ministry of the country deporting the Vincentian National.  The certificates are needed to process emergency travel documents.  If a foreign national is being deported from St. Vincent, sometimes the Immigration   Department solicits the assistance from the Ministry of  Foreign Affairs, in obtaining  visas, etc.