Foreign Nationals: If a foreign national residing or holidaying in St. Vincent dies, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs upon receiving the necessary  information from the relevant local authorities (Health/Funeral Homes etc.), will inform the relatives of the dead person(s) via diplomatic notes.  This note is sent to the Embassy or  Foreign Affairs Ministry of the country of the dead person.

National:  If a Vincentian National dies in another country, all the relevant documents (health, travel etc) are sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs who will then forward them to the relevant authorities. In St. Vincent and the Grenadines.