Foreign resident Ambassadors and officials from International organizations living and working in St. Vincent need to have their driver’s license validated.

The drivers licence, two (2) photographs and the required forms  are completed by the officials and sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs who forwards them to the Traffic Department and the License Office, for processing.

On completion, the driver’s license is returned to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for onward transmission to the various officials.