Vincentian Nationals from time to time would have to be repatriated to St. Vincent. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is informed via diplomatic note.

Persons returning to St. Vincent after serving time in prison overseas will be issued with the necessary travel documents from the sending countries.  If St. Vincent has a consulate in the said country, travel arrangements and documentation is done there.

In the case of Vincentian Nationals being repatriated after events like shipwreck and disaster all the necessary documents are sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and copied to the office of the Prime Minister which bears the financial cost to have the nationals repatriated back to St. Vincent. Private families can also bear the cost to have families repatriated.