The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Commerce invites Vincentians to apply for the Japanese Exchange Teaching Programme 2019.
The Programme provides an enriching opportunity for Vincentians to work in Japan. The successful candidate will be required to assist in the instruction of the English Language in the City of Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi Prefecture. The ideal candidates should meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in English Language and/or Education;
- TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language) certification/training;
- Japanese Language skill is highly desirable but not compulsory;
- A valid driver’s license;
- Be in good health;
- Teaching experience would be a valuable asset;
- The participant should be single or unaccompanied as there will only be accommodation for one person.
Multiple nominations will be accepted on or before the deadline date of March 8, 2019.
All Application forms are available for download on the Ministry’s website: foreign.gov.vc. Applications should be submitted to the Bilateral Unit in the Ministry on or before the deadline.
For further information, please contact:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Commerce
3rd Floor Administrative Centre
Contact Number - 784-456-2060