The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Commerce, invites Vincentians to apply for the Japanese Exchange Teaching Programme 2018/2019.
The Programme provides an enriching opportunity for Vincentians to work in Japan. The ideal candidates will be required to assist in the instruction of the English Language in the City of Minamiboso, Chiba Prefecture. The ideal candidates should meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in English Language and/or Education;
- TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language) certification/training;
- Japanese Language skill is highly desirable but not compulsory;
- A valid driver’s license;
- Good health;
- Teaching experience would be a valuable asset; and
- The participant should be single or unaccompanied as there will be accommodation for one person.
Officials in the Department of Foreign Policy and Research in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Commerce, indicated that the deadline for applications is 15th March 2018 and application forms are available for downloading its Ministry’s website: foreign.gov.vc under the Vacancies tab. Applications should be submitted to the Bilateral Unit in the Ministry on or before the deadline. Please see relevant supporting documents below.